The programme provides an unique internship opportunity for under-graduate and post-graduate women students in their final year to spend two (2) to six (6) months in labs of premier R&D institutions or industries.
What does the programme offer?
A stipend of Rs 10,000 - 15,000 a month would be provided for the duration of the internship
Research projects in the field of Pharmaceuticals, Chemistry, Biotechnology, and other Applied biology subjects.
Group networking session with peers and women mentors, an opportunity to meet STEM experts through seminars (One in 2 months)
RICH will organize visits for students to reputed STEM institutes and industries
- Gender: Female
- Region: Rural/Semi-urban
- Tier 2 and 3 institutions
- Students from STEM (UG/PG)
Terms and Conditions
- The programme is open to Indian women students from STEM background studying in Tier 2 and Tier 3 institutions.
- The decision of the Selection committee will be final and binding with regard to selection on all stages.
- An internship confirmation between the student and institution/industry is to be set after the confirmation by the applicant. The selected will have to complete thedue diligence in time which will be communicated to them once selected.
- Participants warrant and represent that there are no obligations of any nature, legal or other, which would prohibit, restrict, or interfere with their participation in the programme or submission of their internship project report, and agree to obtain any necessary clearance, authorizations and/or approvals prior to participation.
- The internship does not constitute an Employment Agreement or any offer of employment with the Host institution/ industry.
- Request by the student to postpone the start date of their internship will be granted based on the academic calendar of the student and if the host institution/industry agree to the postponement.
- RICH reserves the right to publish the students information with regard to 1. Name and associated institution/ university 2.Title of the internship project and host institution
- If the student wishes to make a complaint in relation to the programme, she shall bring the complaint to the attention of grievance reporting team at RICH. Details of the same will be communicated once selected.
- At the end of the programme, students are required to prepare and submit the internship final report.
RICH reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend this programme and modify the rules, awards and funding related to the contest without prior notice. In no event shall RICH or any other organizers be liable for any claims, losses, expenses or damages, arising out of or in connection with the foregoing.
- The selected students will be required to arrange their own housing and transportation to and from the institution/ industry.
- To apply, please fill the attached google form. Students are requested to upload their statement of purpose and current resume in the form. Only complete applications will be considered for the programme.
- All selected students will be contacted by the RICH team and will receive instructions about the next steps.
For any further queries, please send an email to email@example.com